Jimmy Butler's and Dwyane Wade's rendezvous in Paris this week turns out to be a last hurrah as Bulls teammates. Butler was traded to the Timberwolves on Friday, bringing a bittersweet tone to both players' sightseeing and city-hopping around Europe this summer.
Wade, wife Gabrielle Union-Wade and son Zion have been celebrating Zion's 10th birthday mostly in Italy. On Wednesday, the Wades and Butler met watched Rick Owens' models rip the runway (literally, if you caught some of his shredded designs) on a sky-high catwalk during Men's Fashion Week.
Here's what else has been on the itinerary:
- The Wades have traveled to Rome, Tivoli, Florence, San Gimignano and Tuscany.
- They've visited Palatine Hill, the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Fountain of the Four Rivers, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, Villa d'Este and Forte Belvedere. And based on their Instagram posts, other attractions include the Tunnels of San Gimignano, Spanish Steps and Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge).
- Butler played a three-on-three basketball game in London and visited Buckingham Palace.
- Wade wore clothing from the following designers: Dsquared2, Neil Barrett, Fabrice Tardieu, Daniel Patrick, Cotton Citizen, vans, Zara, Valentino, Gucci, Dior, Helmut Lang, Saint Laurent, Del Toro and Givenchy.
- Union-Wade name-dropped fashions by Sofie D'Hoore and Off-White.
- The Wade's have been tagging their journey with #WadeWorldTour, #AZionVacay, #TheWades and others.